Your rights as a Wireless customer
At Lüm Mobile, we’re committed to making wireless service as easy as possible. We also want to make sure that you understand your rights and how you are protected by the Wireless Code.
You have the right to:
- Cancel your membership at any time
- Cancel your membership for a refund within your 15 day trial period if you are unhappy with your service
- Suspend your service at no cost if your phone is lost or stolen
- Receive notifications when you are roaming in a different country, telling you what the rates are
- Receive your terms and related documents in plain language, so it's easy to read and understand
- A minimum grace period of 7 days to add more data and retain your data balance
- Receive a copy of your terms and related documents in alternative format, and receive a 30 day trial period if you have a disability
For more information on the Wireless Code including the CRTC Wireless Code checklist, visit the CRTC website.
Find information on the Wireless Public Alert system here.