At Lüm, it’s all about selling data – so you can bring your own phone and we won’t try to sell you something newer or more expensive.
Enter your phone's IMEI number below to make sure your phone is compatible with Lüm and isn’t listed as lost or stolen.
Love your phone number? Bring that, too! You can bring Saskatchewan phone numbers (306 or 639 area code) over to Lüm from most providers. But how, you ask? After you sign up and receive your SIM card - the online process to activate your SIM will also take you through the steps to move your number . It is important NOT to cancel your account with your old provider just yet - once you complete the steps to move your number it will cancel your old account. You can always choose to get a new number with Lüm as well!
Hold up! To get up and running with Lüm Mobile, you’ll need to sign up and order a SIM card. If you’ve already done that and have your SIM card in hand, keep going and activate now.Activate now
If you are new to Lüm, download the app or use the website to sign up and get started.
Once you buy your membership and data, it will take 1 business day to ship you a SIM card.
After it's shipped - it will take 1-3 business days for your SIM to arrive through Canada Post.
If you are already with Lüm - you can order another SIM card from your myLüm account.
Make sure the phone isn't too old - the age of a phone may affect the services it can use.
It's best if the phone was purchased in North America - phones purchased from other countries may not work.
You might need a few extra pointers if you didn't originally buy the phone from a cellular provider.
Yes! You can a bring phone number over to Lüm from most providers - but it does need to be a Saskatchewan phone number (306 or 639 area code). Once you order & receive your SIM card, go to lum.ca/activate. The online process to activate your SIM will take you through the steps to move your number over. It is important NOT to cancel your account with your old provider before this - once you complete the number move it will automatically cancel your old account. Learn more here.
No! You can bring most phone numbers over to Lüm or pick a new one. There’s no extra cost, either way.
- other wireless providers (usually called "Device only")
- stores with electronics or mobile kiosks
- directly from phone manufacturers (they often offer payment plans, too!)
- website or store selling refurbished phones (online search for a location)
- another person on a market site (Facebook Marketplace, Kijiji)
- a friend or family member
Lüm Mobile is 100% digital self-serve. Get the app to do everything at your fingertips and on your schedule.Sign Up
- Customers must reside in Saskatchewan and have a billing and shipping address within the province to sign up for the Service.
- You must bring your own phone.
- Your phone and its software must meet minimum Lüm network standards. Our network standards will be updated sometimes, and you may no longer be able to use the service without - upgrading your software or phone.