Prices do not include GST or PST.
- Included in your membership is:
- the option to purchase Canada Data and Travel Data
- a phone number or moving your existing phone number from another provider,
- service activation with no additional charge
- one SIM card or eSIM with your first membership
- unlimited incoming text (SMS) messages, and
- Call Display and access to Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, and Three-way calling.
- Membership purchase does not include data.
- You must purchase Canada Data with your first membership purchase.
- Memberships auto-renew with current in market pricing to help you avoid losing your data balance. You can opt-out of membership auto-renewal in your myLüm account. If your membership expires, your account will be suspended, and you’ll lose access to wireless services through Lüm.
- There is a 15-day trial period for new memberships that starts on the date of activation. If a membership is cancelled during the 15-day trial period, a full refund for the membership fee, 911 fees, taxes and the Talk & Text add-on will be provided.
- There is no refund for Canada or Travel Data that has been purchased. After the trial period, memberships can be cancelled at anytime, but no refunds will be provided.
- The membership fee does not include 9-1-1 fees or taxes.
Use and Data Charges
- When you talk, send a text message, or use data, the applicable data cost is deducted from your data balance unless you have the Talk and Text add-on.
- Calls and text messages made while using Wi-Fi Calling are charged the same as all other calls and text messages.
- Your data balance does not expire while you have an active membership, but once a membership expires, any data remaining expires 60 days after your membership end date.
- When you are getting close to using up your data, we will send you a notification (unless you choose to opt-out of the notification). If you run out of data, you will not be able to use any services. If you run out of data, 9-1-1 calls can still be made.
- Data purchases cannot be transferred to another customer.
- Auto-recharge can be turned on in your myLüm account to automatically purchase data for you when your balance is close to running out
- If you have data set to auto-recharge, it will automatically purchase data at the current in-market rate.
- When you talk, send a text message, or use data while in Canada, the applicable data amount is deducted from your data balance. For more details see Terms of Service.
- You can purchase Travel Data to roam in the U.S. and Mexico where service is available. Data purchased for Canada cannot be used in the U.S. and Mexico Travel Data:
- may only be used outside of Canada;
- cannot be transferred to the Canada data balance; and
- is non-refundable.
- Every time you talk, send a message, or use data, the applicable cost is deducted from your Travel Data balance. Outgoing text messages are deducted from the data balance at a rate of 1 MB per message. All incoming and outgoing calls are deducted from the data balance at a rate of 1 MB per minute. MMS messages are deducted from the data balance based on the actual size of the picture or video.
- The Talk & Text add-on does not include calls made and messages sent while roaming outside of Canada.
- Travel Data cannot be set to auto-pay.
- If you purchase $100 in Travel Data in any 30-day period, you will be required to consent to purchases over $100.
Talk and Text Add-on: Optional
- The Talk & Text add-on includes unlimited outgoing calls and messages while you are in Canada to Canada and the U.S.
- It also includes incoming calls and text messages while you are in Canada from Canada and the U.S.
- The Talk & Text add-on does not include calls made and messages sent while roaming outside of Canada. Picture and video messages (MMS) are not included in the Talk & Text add-on.
- The Talk & Text add-on will automatically renew when your membership auto-renews, and you will be charged the current in-market rate. You can cancel the Talk & Text add-on at any time but it will not be refunded.
Voicemail Add-on: Optional
- Voicemail boxes can store up to 25 messages. Messages can be up to 3 minutes in duration.
- The voicemail service add-on will automatically renew when your membership auto-renews, and you will be charged the current in-market rate.
- You can cancel voicemail service at any time, but it will not be refunded.
- You are responsible for protecting your mailbox by regularly updating your password.
- Calls into the voicemail service from your Lüm phone are not deducted from your data balance.
- A 9-1-1 fee applies to all memberships purchased for Lüm Mobile. The fee is an amount we must pay to the 9-1-1 service operator for 9-1-1 to work on your phone.
- This fee will be charged in addition to the membership fee whenever a membership is purchased.
- The 9-1-1 fee is charged for the total number of months that your membership is valid.
- If your membership is cancelled with more than a month remaining, the unused portion of the 9-1-1 fee will be refunded back to the payment card on your account.
- See 9-1-1 Limitations.
New Customer Offer
- Offer available to "New" Lüm customers. "New" Lüm customers are defined as a customer that has not had a Lüm Mobile membership in the past 6 months. New Linked accounts are eligible if the linked account is a "New" Lüm customer.
- "New" Lüm customers receive up to an $86 discount off their first purchase. The discount is automatically applied. The total invoice can be reduced to $0.26 by the applicable discount. A total invoice can be $0.26 but not less.
- The promotional discount can be applied to any membership and data purchase available to new customers at the time of the offer.
- The promotional discount only applies to a purchase with Lüm – it has no cash value and will never be refunded as cash in the event of cancelling service.
- Offer can be combined with Refer a Friend offer.
- Offer available for a limited time.
- Offer is subject to change or may end at any time.
Refer a Friend
- "Existing" Lüm customers can share their referral code with a friend to refer them to Lüm. A customer is "Existing" if they have purchased / have an active Membership.
- "New" Lüm customer (that cannot already be an active Lüm customer) uses the referral code to redeem the promotion.
- New Lüm customer must apply referral code during their first membership purchase and will save $25 on the first purchase. New customers can save a maximum of $25 with the promotion.
- After New customer successfully receives promotion, the Existing customer automatically saves $25 off the price of their next membership renewal. Existing customers must renew their membership before it expires to receive their promo. If Existing customer lets their membership expire – they cannot receive the referral promo until a future renewal where membership is renewed before it expires. Keep auto-pay on for membership renewals to guarantee referral savings!
- Existing customer can refer up to a maximum of 2 friends and receive two $25 discounts for a total savings of $50 off their next membership renewal.
- Existing customer that refers more than 2 friends cannot carry-over extra/ additional referrals to their next membership renewal.
- After a membership renewal, Existing customer referral count goes back to zero, and are eligible to keep referring & again receive up to two $25 discounts (for a total of $50) off their next membership renewal.
- Existing customer cannot refer the same friend multiple times.
- The promotional discounts only apply to a purchase with Lüm – it has no cash value and will never be refunded as cash in the event of cancelling service.
- If the New customer purchases service but then cancels their service within 15 days – the Existing customer will not receive the promotion.
- Promotion is subject to change or end at anytime.
Eligibility for Service
- Customers must reside in Saskatchewan and have a billing and shipping address within the province to sign up for the Service.
- You must bring your own phone.
- Your phone and its software must meet minimum Lüm network standards. Our network standards will be updated sometimes, and you may no longer be able to use the service without - upgrading your software or phone.