What do you get when a lot of people take small actions? Big changes. It’s not a joke – it's our whole philosophy. Our digital only service model keeps our eco footprint small. But that’s just the beginning! We are on a journey to be kind to the environment and invite you to join us!
Lüm Mobile is committed to use our voice and social media to share information to spark conversations and inspire actions to help the environment.
Let’s get started!
When we mail your SIM card, we’ll include a little something extra: a packet of locally sourced, native wildflower seeds that you can plant in your yard, a window box,or even a boulevard garden. In the cooler months, start the plants indoors and move them outside in the spring! Your new wildflower garden is more than a pretty space -- it’s one square meter of pollinator habitat and one small step for sustainability.
Saskatchewan is home to hundreds of pollinator species like leafcutter bees, bumble bees, butterflies, moths, insects, and hummingbirds. These pollinators help grow crops that are responsible for 1 out of every 2 bites of food we eat and habitat loss is the biggest single threat they face. Your new patch of wildflowers may seem like a small contribution, but it’s actually a pretty big deal!
Join us in making smart environmental choices, taking small steps to improve our world, and doing your part to ensure our planet is sustainable for years to come.
We love watching our small actions add up to big change. Follow us on Instagram to learn more and share what you and your community are doing!
This quarter we're focusing on the importance of pollinators such as bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds. Bee and pollinator populations have been declining due to the decrease in habitat and increase in pesticides. How can we help? Planting! By planting patches of pollinator habitat, we can create a network of pollinator corridors and homes for bees and pollinators and increase biodiversity. Follow us on Instagram @lummobile as we share ways you can help protect our pollinators!
Prices do not include GST or PST.
- Included in your membership is:
- the option to purchase Canada Data and Travel Data
- a phone number or moving your existing phone number from another provider
- service activation with no additional charge
- one SIM card with your first membership
- unlimited incoming text (SMS) messages, and
- Call Display and access to Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, and Three-way calling.
- Membership purchase does not include data.
- You must purchase Canada Data with your first membership purchase.
- Memberships auto-renew with current in market pricing to help you avoid losing your data balance. You can opt-out of membership auto-renewal in your myLüm account. If your membership expires, your account will be suspended, and you’ll lose access to wireless services through Lüm.
- There is a 15-day trial period for new memberships that starts on the date of activation. If a membership is cancelled during the 15-day trial period, a full refund for the membership fee, 9-1-1 fees, taxes and the Talk & Text add-on will be provided.
- There is no refund for Canada or Travel Data that has been purchased. After the trial period, memberships can be cancelled at anytime, but no refunds will be provided.
- The membership fee does not include 9-1-1 fees or taxes.
- When you talk, send a text message, or use data, the applicable data cost is deducted from your data balance unless you have the Talk and Text add-on.
- Your data balance does not expire while you have an active membership, but once a membership expires, any data remaining expires 60 days after your membership end date.
- When you are getting close to using up your data, we will send you a notification (unless you choose to opt-out of the notification). If you run out of data, you will not be able to use any services. If you run out of data, 9-1-1 calls can still be made.
- Data purchases cannot be transferred to another customer.
- Auto-recharge can be turned on in your myLüm account to automatically purchase data for you when your balance is close to running out
- If you have data set to auto-recharge, it will automatically purchase data at the current in-market rate.
- When you talk, send a text message, or use data while in Canada, the applicable data amount is deducted from your data balance. For more details see Terms of Service.
- You can purchase Travel Data to roam in the U.S. and Mexico where service is available. Data purchased for Canada cannot be used in the U.S. and Mexico Travel Data:
- may only be used outside of Canada;
- cannot be transferred to the Canada data balance; and
- is non-refundable.
- Every time you talk, send a message, or use data, the applicable cost is deducted from your Travel Data balance. Outgoing text messages are deducted from the data balance at a rate of 1 MB per message. All incoming and outgoing calls are deducted from the data balance at a rate of 1 MB per minute. MMS messages are deducted from the data balance based on the actual size of the picture or video.
- The Talk & Text add-on does not include calls made and messages sent while roaming outside of Canada.
- Travel Data cannot be set to auto-pay.
- If you purchase $100 in Travel Data in any 30-day period, you will be required to consent to purchases over $100.
- The Talk & Text add-on includes unlimited outgoing calls and messages while you are in Canada to Canada and the U.S.
- It also includes incoming calls and text messages while you are in Canada from Canada and the U.S.
- The Talk & Text add-on does not include calls made and messages sent while roaming outside of Canada. Picture and video messages (MMS) are not included in the Talk & Text add-on.
- The Talk & Text add-on will automatically renew when your membership auto-renews, and you will be charged the current in-market rate. You can cancel the Talk & Text add-on at any time but it will not be refunded.
- Voicemail boxes can store up to 25 messages. Messages can be up to 3 minutes in duration.
- The voicemail service add-on will automatically renew when your membership auto-renews, and you will be charged the current in-market rate.
- You can cancel voicemail service at any time, but it will not be refunded.
- You are responsible for protecting your mailbox by regularly updating your password.
- Calls into the voicemail service from your Lüm phone are not deducted from your data balance.
- A 9-1-1 fee applies to all memberships purchased for Lüm Mobile. The fee is an amount we must pay to the 9-1-1 service operator for 9-1-1 to work on your phone.
- This fee will be charged in addition to the membership fee whenever a membership is purchased.
- The 9-1-1 fee is charged for the total number of months that your membership is valid.
- If your membership is cancelled with more than a month remaining, the unused portion of the 9-1-1 fee will be refunded back to the payment card on your account.
- See 9-1-1 Limitations.
- Offer available to "New" Lüm customers. "New" Lüm customers are defined as a customer that has not had a Lüm Mobile membership in the past 6 months. New Linked accounts are eligible if the linked account is a "New" Lüm customer.
- "New" Lüm customers receive an $86 discount off their first purchase. The discount is automatically applied.
- $86 discount can be applied to any membership and data purchase available to new customers at the time of the offer.
- The promotional discount only applies to a purchase with Lüm – it has no cash value and will never be refunded as cash in the event of cancelling service.
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers.
- Offer available until June 25, 2023.
- Offer is subject to change or may end at any time.
- Customers must reside in Saskatchewan and have a billing and shipping address within the province to sign up for the Service.
- You must bring your own phone.
- Your phone and its software must meet minimum Lüm network standards. Our network standards will be updated sometimes, and you may no longer be able to use the service without - upgrading your software or phone.
- You can use the Service within Lüm’s coverage areas in Saskatchewan or areas served by companies with whom we have roaming agreements in the rest of Canada.
- You can call and text numbers in Canada, the U.S., and Mexico. You cannot receive international calls and text messages from countries other than Canada, the U.S., and Mexico. The U.S. includes Alaska, Hawaii and the country of Guam.
- Roaming is available in the U.S. and Mexico where Lüm has agreements with roaming partners. Coverage areas, and the connectivity in these areas, will depend on the availability of network facilities which is subject to change from time to time, without notice.
Lüm Mobile services are meant to be used primarily within Saskatchewan. If more than half of your data usage on an ongoing basis is occurring outside of Saskatchewan, Lüm Mobile reserves the right to limit your data, the amount of data transferred, deny, suspend, or terminate the service or any part, component, or feature thereof, without notice, to anyone believed to be using any Lüm Mobile wireless service or feature in any manner that adversely impacts Lüm Mobile.
Speeds are limited by environmental factors including tower locations, distance from cell sites, network congestion, tower hand-offs, and phone used.
We are not responsible for the operation of public alerting systems, including the Alert Ready System. We do not control the content, timing and/or who can receive messages. See alertready.ca/wireless for current alerts and further details.